Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Do Your Ears Hang Low?

Today I met the kids. Nine of the ten two year olds in my class showed up for orientation. Six boys and three girls. We had two criers, two clingers, a biter and two hair pullers. Despite the chaos, it was a pretty good morning. They all went home with a crown they made at school and I came home after lunch completely spent.

So that's the news. I meant to have a relaxing summer and take my time researching what's next. Apparently I was meant to be a preschool teacher.

2 comments:

Zeynep said...

when the xxxx did that happen??? and please dont give the address to your blog to their parents cuz dude, the material youll get from being a preschool teacher is priceless. heheee

Anonymous said...

I'm with Zeynep...huh?? But how fun! Are you just doing twos? How many times a week? We just went to Parent's Night last night at Leo's school...he starts in the 2s class next Wednesday! :)