Thursday, June 19, 2008

Every Day is a Saturday

It is perfectly fitting that the go-to bottle of choice should be called Cumartesi (Saturday), with a devilishly entertaining cork featuring caricatures of what I'm assuming are its founders and a web site called Bize Her Gun Cumartesi (Every Day is a Saturday for Us). At this very moment, I'm trying out their white, in preparation for the official start of summer this weekend. The husband and his buddies went to see Hulk and the kid is peacefully sweating out the day's heat in her bed, possibly practicing her jump into the pool in her dreams. I'm alone with my book and a half-full glass enjoying the post-rain breeze on the balcony.

2 comments:

Zeynep said...

Even the weather is different where you live - it is probably 49 degrees here with no breeze and we're only about 30 kms away.

Sumi said...

It's so lovely to read of your new life. I enjoy living through you - as I read your blog at the end of my 10th hour in the office on a Friday. I think I need to leave now!