Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Countdown

This is it. It's 10:48 pm and we just decided we're going to move tomorrow morning. We called the movers and they can  come at 10:30 in the morning. I don't have a single box or suitcase packed. I feel as if my contractions have started and I still have to finish the nursery, wash the layette and pack my suitcase. Luckily I don't have to do any of that. Frankly, I don't care if everything gets moved in garbage bags. All I know is that I will wake up in my new home on Friday morning and go for a swim.

2 comments:

Zeynep said...

Ha haaa!

We're soo coming over this weekend for a swim! (big boys will be camping so its just me & T).

Hey, I thought the movers packed everything anyways, why even bother? You packed enough boxes to last you a lifetime.

Unknown said...

Hi Ahu!
I just found out you had a blog...wish I could come over for a swim. George, Cate and I are moving too...but only an hour north to CT. Hope all is well!
xoxo, Tracy